Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

nymph fishing for bull trout

 nymph fishing for bull trout


I always thought that I would catch bull trout with really large streamers, with really big flies. But one day while fishing, I decided to use small nymph hooks by chance, and the results were amazing. I managed to catch a lot of fish using the nymphing system.


When you live in British Columbia, you have plenty of opportunities to catch bull trout in the rivers, and they even live in lakes too. In this fishing system, when we used nymphs, we succeeded in catching a lot of bull trout in the lake using an indicator. And in this section, you'll see videos of that.




My name is ebi Fisher. Fly fishing is something I've been passionate about since I immigrated from Iran to Canada, and I’m always on the lookout for exciting new tactics to catch fish. I even had the chance to travel to Costa Rica and catch huge tarpon using fly fishing. I’m always searching for new techniques in fly fishing. I believe that catching bull trout with nymphs is a new and unique method that I first tried out in British Columbia. But when I searched the internet, I found that other anglers have also been doing this. Nevertheless, it was very enjoyable for me.


In the past month, we’ve gone bull trout fishing using the nymphing system multiple times and have had positive results each time. I’m really happy that we have the opportunity to catch bull trout in the beautiful province of British Columbia with fly fishing.





In this system, where we use an indicator in fly fishing, we attach tippet at the end and use a stonefly nymph, a large stonefly nymph for fishing. After casting, we wait for a bull trout passing by to take the nymph and get caught. It’s very simple. But when I searched extensively on the internet, I didn’t find many results because only a few anglers have done this. I’m very happy to be among the first to catch bull trout using nymphing in the province of British Columbia.





Thank you for reading this article. You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. My handle is Ebi Fisher. I’d appreciate it if you add me to your friends list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

فلای فیشینگ و‌کمپینگ

  فلای فیشینگ و‌کمپینگ