Epic Salmon & Lingcod Fishing Adventure Around Vancouver Island
Some days on the water stay with you forever. I’m EBI FISHER, and along with my friends Ali and Farshid, I launched from Badinage and headed out toward the rich waters around Vancouver Island. We fished in management areas 17 and 12, targeting both salmon and lingcod. Using trolling techniques, we worked the structure where lingcod love to hide, and also trolled gear for salmon, letting our lines dance in the Pacific current. The action was steady, and before long we were reeling in beautiful fish, one after another. By the end of the trip, we had reached our legal daily limits, one salmon per angler and one lingcod each. But more important than the numbers were the memories, laughing with friends on the open ocean, surrounded by the breathtaking scenery of Vancouver Island. British Columbia never ceases to amaze me. The fisheries here are incredible, and every trip brings something new. If you love salmon fishing, trolling, or just being out on the water, I hope you get to feel that magic too. See you on the water. – EBI FISHER
































No comments:
Post a Comment